WATER HEATER REPAIR SERVICES
In Singapore, the water heating system is essential to all households. Thus, many families require water heater installation for their homes. For many, they leave issues with their heaters to the last minute. When this is done, oftentimes, the damage is severe, and a full repair and replacement work is required. Such extensive water heater repairs can be avoided if you recognise the warning signs and address them before the issue becomes critical.
Signs Your Heater is Not Working
Not sure if your water heater is in tip-top condition? There are common heating problems faced by homeowners, and some of them include:
- The temperature of your water is never constant or hot enough
- Your heating unit is leaking from the unit
- There is a reduction in the water flow and pressure
- There are odd sounds such as creaks and gurgles
- Smelly or dirty water is coming out instead
- You have been using your heating unit for too long
If you notice any of these signs, it is an indicator of a serious internal failure and should prompt you to get your water heater repaired instantly by a professional in Singapore.